$17-$18+/hr: Member Support Representative at PrideStaff
This is a Temp-to-Hire position with Multiple Shifts -- including Night Shifts available for Daytime Students. Our client is looking to hire a lot of people over the next few months to support their rapid growth. Tell your friends* (see below).
If you are graduating soon or taking two classes or less (part-time student), we want to hear from you. If you have a great attitude and want to jumpstart your career, please apply.
The entire interview process takes 1-2 weeks max, you can be working before the holidays in December.
US Citizens and Green Card Holders welcome to apply!
About the Company + Job:
Our client, a fast-growing local Tech Start-up, is revolutionizing digital identification security and enabling military, students, nurses, teachers, first responders, and government employees across the nation to verify their identity and gain secure access to their benefits. If you enjoy empowering people, have a passion for customer service or helping people, and are eager to grow a career within a company that is going places, this Member Support Representative job may be the right job for you.
Compensation / Pay Rate: You will start out at $17.00/hour (for the first 30-45 days/Training) then your pay bumps up to $18.25/hour, then at the 5-6 month mark you will get another increase when you are hired by our client.
• Provide timely, accurate, and efficient service to customers over email and live chat.
• Help members to verify their identity via virtual in-person video calls.
• Onboard new users
• The Member Support Representative will assist members in overcoming challenges that may hinder them from verifying their information.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and exceptional customer service while verifying member identification.
• Follow verification procedures while assisting customers to ensure the highest level of security and integrity to protect their information.
• Work with members to troubleshoot verification issues or challenges to achieve a working solution.
• Help members to gain access to their accounts when needed, by helping them to reset their passwords or access other necessary information.
• Verify documents via video-conferencing to assist users with identity proofing and authentication standards to comply with federal and state-level requirements.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability and willingness to work during non-traditional shift hours
• Ability to pass a reading comprehension and writing assessment
• Attention to detail, quick learner, high level of accuracy.
• Professional demeanor and positive attitude
• Comfortable being on video
The Member Support Representative Wow Factor-
This is a company that likes to keep things fun, innovative, and rewarding.
• Catered lunches twice a week- boxed for COVID safety compliance
• Nerd Shirts Friday, and more!
• Our client loves to promote from within
• Fast growing company with a good career path- if you are looking for somewhere to stay and grow, this could be the company for you.
Once you are converted/hired on Full Time you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Discounted Corporate Gym Membership
- Multiple Lounge Areas and Game Room
- Fully-stocked kitchen, nitro coffee, drinks, and snacks!
- Annual Holiday Party ...and MORE
*Pridestaff Referral Program- Refer your friends and get paid. Once your referral works 160 hours, you get a $100 VISA gift card as a thank you for EACH referral!